Wednesday 28 October 2009

MIA....Again :D

Hello everyone :D
How the devil are you all??
I have been dead busy lately but hey ho :D
Ipoints keep sending me emails on free stuff, so thought what the hell, and paid £5 odd for a "free" personalised calendar (P&P and glossy paper) ideal for mum's hamper. And I paid P&P for a "Free" personalised pen, ideal for auntie's hamper.
Also brought Liquorice flavour Jelly Beans £2.49 and Stawberry Jam flavoured Jelly Beans £2.49 off eBay.
I have work early tomorrow morning then i've got to run to my doctors and then go to the next town for an emergency dental appointment - I'm in big trouble :(
I know i'm not being very creative lately, although i am getting all the bits ready to start being creative but i pinky promise that i will post something creative at the weekend!!
With Love
Jordan
xxxxxxxx
PS. I've managed to follow my own blog ????? Was trying to follow someone else's but it connected with mine?? Lmao xx

1 comment:

  1. I managed to follow my own blog as well! I felt like such a big head haha!! Love pics of your cute little baby, she is sooo lovely!! Shame bout vets bills though ;)xx

    ReplyDelete