Wednesday 21 October 2009

My Day Spent With OrganizedChristmas.com xx

Hi everyone,
Before I start jabbering, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend PinkLadyMel who adapted my header so it looks brilliant and you can see what it says :D visit her blogs at http://mrsclausblogs.blogspot.com/
love ya chic
xxxx
Today I have spent the day at http://christmas.organizedhome.com/ making a list of each of the things I need to make, a list of print offs that i need to do, and a list of items i need for each.
The Christmas Countdown start on Sunday 25Th October, this gives us 6 weeks!!!! until the big day. Over at Organized Christmas, they have created a 6 week plan to make the whole run up to Christmas go as smoothly as Lindt Chocolate. Each week there is a specific area of holiday planning you need to focus on. Are you ready?????
This week I have decided to make the following;
  • Pots of Coal
  • Pots of Gold
  • Homemade Chocolate Slabs
  • A Journal Jar and matching altered notebook
  • x5 Sweetie Jars- inc one Jelly Bean Jar
  • x1 Hamper for my Dad
  • Snowman Soup
  • Christmas Planners (to go to every woman in the family)

I get paid on Friday so I will be buying from eBay (I know, postal strikes etc but hopefully it will turn up)
I'm going to put some items on eBay tonight, it's a bit risky due to the postal strike but I may as well give it a go, I'm not sure how long the strike will last though :S

With Love
Jordan Shannon

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment