Tuesday 20 October 2009

Quality Time On The Sofa, Wrapped In Covers :)

Hiya everyone,


Yet another post from me *everybody rolls eyes* lol.
Well today it's freezing, i'm still in my pj's and big fluffy white dressing gown, and a blanket. I'm not very well have got a inflammed sinusses and feel really sick.
So i'm now curled up on the sofa with my laptop, watching '60 minute makeover', Oh how i Love <3>
Just flicked over to QVC - wow Anna Griffin Christmas Paper & Embellishments Kit, I want one!!!!!
I have some Nappy Cake photo's, that i have made, taken from my phone:
This one was made for my SIL to be as she's due in November. This is the very first Single Tier Nappy Cake I made - love the Panda.
This was the first Blue Boy's Nappy Cake that I made.
Here are two of my Mini Nappy Cakes, One Boy, One Girl:



I have wrapped each of these in plain cellophane and matching ribbon and bows.
They are for sale (except the first one) but might have a go at putting them on etsy or ebay.

Sorry about the dingy looking picture, will have to advance my photography skills :D

Me thinks I will print off my Christmas Booklet Guides for the various Hampers I am doing this year.

With Love

Jordan Shannon

xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hampers and nappy cakes JS! I especially love the panda - SOOOOoooOOo cute!! Congrats on the blog, looking fabulous! This was the bg I was going to have haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Mel!!!! Thank you sweetie. Love the headers you altered for me, lol such a dunce!!! :D Great minds think alike :)

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete