Monday 19 October 2009

My First Post Ever!!! xox

Hi Everyone,
This is my first ever post on my blog. EVER!! So i might as well introduce myself and explain a little bit about me.
:::::::::::::::: About Me :::::::::::::::::
My name is Jordan Shannon (I won't put my last name-don't ask) and I'm 17 years old. I was born and raised in the UK but love <3>
I won't bore you to death with my life story lmao.
I am OBSSESSED with Christmas, everything about it, the Magic, the Cheer, the Festivities, the Love, the Presents :) etc
I am regualarly seen on MSE on the Christmas and Crafting forums or writing reviews on Dooyoo.
::::::::::::::: My Day ::::::::::::::::::
I've been working as a General Assistant for 4 years, and i've been wanting a change for the last year and a half for several reasons. I've applied everywhere that's taking on and today, I finally get offered a job :D
I've done a bit of blog hopping today and will post some of the ones i've hopped on and some things i've found.
I'm almost finished Christmas Shopping, I will post some of my handmade gifts and altered work.
With Love
Jordan Shannon
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment