Sunday 22 November 2009

Hello everyone,

It’s been a long time since my last post, these past few weeks have been a bit of a roller-coaster in so many ways, hence no posts (and me breaking my promise in my last post).
I’ve been trying to find myself again as I feel like I’ve lost myself inside my own body.
I have no idea of who I am, what defines me, my strengths, weaknesses, my fashion sense – EVERYTHING about me has gone, I feel like a shell, having to build myself back up piece by millions of pieces.

This ‘self discovery’ path that I’m on is a continual, never-ending, unforeseen roller coaster.
How do you dull the ache in your entire body, when you’re not even sure what is causing it.
How can you be yourself when you’re not even sure what is yourself, let alone how to be comfortable with it.
It’s such a strange feeling, like I am flicking through personalities, flicking through all the aspects of myself and not coming to a decision. You know when there’s nothing on and you flick through all the channels not really listening or looking, or even stopping long enough to decide whether you might like it.

I’ve sold two items on eBay tonight, one of them went for just over double what I paid for it, and on went for £3 over what I originally paid for it, so I’m exceptionally pleased with that, I now have an extra £50 to take Christmas Shopping.

I must admit I have been looking at (and making) some mood boards on the Internet to try and get a grasp of my fashion sense and style. Building blocks huh… I can’t post the mood boards on here as someone else has made them and I haven’t asked to use them :)

Does anyone know where I can find a pretty red beaded bracelet??
x

No comments:

Post a Comment