Sunday 25 October 2009

Hello everyone!


You will all be pleased to know that although I was MIA, I was away being a busy bee :D
Doing a lot of research and scouting (not buying or doing anything as no money until tomorrow) so I'm only going to get a few bits. On Saturday, i'm going for a Christmas Shopping Trip to Canterbury and Broadstairs.
Going to pop into HobbyCraft as they have £4 off your first shop and free entry into £500 instore prize draw :D


Here's my List Of Things To Get:

:: Rudolf stamp/stickers
:: Snowman stamp/stickers ???
:: Alphabet Adhesives
:: Santa stamp/stickers
:: Gold Tinsel
:: Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
:: Jelly Belly 100g Red Jelly Beans £2.49 (inc P&P)
:: Jelly Belly 100g Black Jelly Beans £2.49 (inc P&P)
:: Sweets
:: Cinnamon Sticks
:: Olay Face Set £10 (Boots) 342
:: White Collection Toiletry Bag-Blush £10 (Boots) 342
:: FCUK 1972 Shower Duo £8 (Boots) Free on 342


Also have to pay for my little girls vaccination £30!!! eek..

She's a bit bigger than this now, not much, her fur is longer :D Bless her she's 15 months old now :) You would think she was a toy :D
I am counting down the days until I start my new job :D

Tomorrow me and mum are making a start on the 6 week countdown, here's our list for the week:

Tidy My Room
Tidy Mum's Room
Re-arrange Mum's Room
Sort out the Spare Room
Sort out Dining Room
Sort out Kitchen

With Love

Jordan Shannon
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment