Monday 22 February 2010

Hiya Everybody!!

Hello!

As you can see i'm cracking on with 'Upping my income' by sorting out eBay stuff etc, I might actually get something done today :)
I've had a headache all day :( not good when i been at a computer all day as well :(
Again this evening i've been on http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ lurking in the forums around my favourite threads. I'm part of the Sealed Pots Challenge two years running and so far this year i have saved £65.53 in my pots (i have one that counts it :D), so doing reasonably well so far.
I've finally uploaded the pictures from my birthday, i will share some of the "nicer" ones with you as i don't want to humiliate myself :)

This is a picture of me, my fiance and our mate Callum (excuse the blurriness)


My fiance (kissing), Sammy (our best mate), Dave Junior, Me, Ellie(our best mate) & Callum(BIL)

This is me and my work mates :)


And this is one of me, Dave, Sammy and Ellie.

Ok I'm done with my photo fix for the day :) hehe :) We look so drunk :)
I better sort out some dinner, Spaghetti and Italian sauce tonight - yum yum!
JS
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment