Tuesday 23 February 2010

Hi guys

Hi there guys,

Disastrous news for Twilight fans like me.... I am sorry to break it to you all officially... But Mr Edward Cullen (AKA Robert Pattinson) is dating Bella Swann (AKA Kristen Stewart) in real life. Now there was speculation about their relationship, and everytime R-Patz vehemently denied it.... a fact that i wished still remained true.

I'm sure that Kristen Stewart is a lovely person, trust me i would give my right arm to be as lucky and fortunate as her, but her role as 'Bella Swann' is extremely wooden and poker-faced and for that i can never forgive her (or the director). While the movies were brilliant in their own right, they don't live up to the book, except for The Cullen Family (for obvious reasons)

Anyway I'm just about to list some items on ebay, you'll know its me :)

****Update****
Tidied under my bed, was looking for my passport, but instead i managed to find my old ipod :) and lots of things to ebay. I also managed to fill our blue recycling bag with lots of old magazines and crap bits of paper and LISTS - OMG they were endless!!!
I was meant to do all my ebaying and that tonight, but i'm just so knackered i actually can not be bothered!

JS
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment